Additional Product Information:
-Chilewich weaves its innovative products with a proprietary yarn called TerraStrand which is 100% phalate-free and contains 25% renewable vegetable content.
-100% of Chilewich’s woven textile placemats and floormats are made and finished in their own facility in the USA
-All woven vinyl products contain Microban antimicrobial protection. Microban works continously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
-Chilewich fabrics are covered by the GreenGuard program certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which protects human health and quality if life through the reduction of chemical exposure and improved indoor air quality.
– Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
– To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
– Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
– Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
– More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
– Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
– Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.